Guests who bought this also bought
D 3600 Amplifier / Mono Block
Don't be fooled by their cosmopolitan looks. The Digital Block Series Amplifiers provide Massive amounts of Power in a stylish and surprisingly small heat sink. These CEA 2006 Certified amplifiers boast advanced Digital Power Supply Switching, Bridgeable RCA Connections, Matched MOSFET "N" Drive outputs with an advanced Six Way Protection. Other features include: Nickel Plated Connectors / Parametric EQ with 0 -12dB boost / Adjustable center frequency range of 30-80 Hz / 24 dB Low Pass Crossovers with an adjustable range of 40Hz - 220Hz / Adjustable Low Pass 18dB Sub Harmonic Filter with a range of 10Hz - 50Hz. All of these features are mounted in a beautiful brushed aluminum "finless" heat sink with a ﾬ" milled top plate bolted down with "hex bolts". The four cornered hex bolts unscrew to reveal mounting tubes (see attached pictures) that allows the installer to bolt down the amp for a razor clean installation. Top it off with a soft blue center logo glow with hundreds of "micro" LEDs. The New 2010 Massive Audio "D" Block Series combines "Style, Form, Function and Performance".
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 120mVrms ~ 5.0 Vrms
- Parametric Bass Boost EQ from 30Hz - 80Hz
- All Models Linkable with Single RCA for easy upgrade
- Short Circuit, Thermal, Reverse Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
- N-Channel Circuitry for High-Efficiency
- Variable Lowpass: 40 " 200 Hz/ 18dB
- Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Illuminated Logo
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Heat Sink
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A.
- Proprietary "Bass Kompressor" Circuitry provides Low-Frequency Enhancement
- Extreme Power in a Small Footprint
- High Efficiency Class "D" Design